Healthcare Compliance Solutions Ltd
HCSL has been providing Consultancy services specialising in aged residential care on a national basis since 1999. Having worked extensively in this sector, we understand how precious your time is, so we work to free you up to enable you to get back to doing the things you enjoy! Our services are provided by Registered Nurses, industry experts and Auditors with vast experience in Residential and Community based care services, so we can confidently say we understand the needs of your business from a hands-on-perspective.
Gillian Robinson (RN, BN, Lead Auditor, Author) as the principal consultant has an in-depth working understanding of the residential care industry having covered for the cook, the cleaner, worked all shifts, performed numerous nursing roles and management roles.
- Are you using your precious time to develop or set up policy and procedures manuals?
- How many hours of your staff time are you paying for researching and updating your policies and procedures?
- Would you rather have an online web-based system for fast efficient access?
- Can you verify your systems are consistent with evidence based practice?
- Are you breezing through audits with great outcomes i.e. maximum Certification periods?
- Are you becoming more efficient and effective?
- Are your staff providing excellent care?
- Do you have an ongoing waiting list due to a fantastic reputation?
- Do you know if your business and its employees are achieving their potential?
Having guided numerous residential and community based clients on a national basis through successful Contractual and HealthCert audits, Healthcare Compliance Solutions Ltd (HCSL) has established a solid reputation as a Management Consultancy for achieving positive organisational, audit and training outcomes for clients.
If you would like to spend less time in the office managing paperwork, spent on researching to update your own quality system, and go back to spending more time with your residents and staff, give us a call!
One more question – if a serious adverse event occurs in your facility, who’s name will appear in the newspaper headlines or Health and Disability Commission website? Yours! We can help you close the gaps to prevent that risk. Contact us today for a no obligation quote for aged residential care consultancy, quality systems and KPI web-based monitoring services.
News and Updates
Cardigans – a potential vector of infection? Each winter cardigans or long sleeved tops under uniform tunics appear as part […]Read More ›