One-stop-shop for Health Provider Certification expertise (since 1999)
Providing online tools and resources (mobile device compatible) to improve staff efficiency
Endorsed by the Clinical Advisor from the New Zealand Aged Care Association
Providing the latest easy to use innovative online tools for aged residential care providers to achieve maximum Certification audit outcomes.
HCSL online tools include –
- Online Care planning, progress notes, restraint/ enabler management
- Online quality and risk management of adverse events, infections, complaints – makes reporting easy
- Online internal audits with automated corrective action plans
- Online site specific customised Policies and Procedures ready for use at your site
- support excellence in care and getting maximum audit outcomes.
- save time as you no longer have unnecessary corrective actions to respond to,
- save money with less frequent Certification audits and
- nurse / managers time is freed up to work on improvement projects.
- Optimise results – a increasing number of our clients are achieving Four Years Certification;
- provide public evidence via your published audit report that you perform at the top of the aged care industry.
- Proven excellent care outcomes for residents
Use HCSL online (web-based) tools to enable faster, more efficient access to your trend and pattern analysis
Audits streamlined –
- Provide online access user and password codes to audit agencies so you don’t need to send them any policies and procedures for audit – they access them through HCSL QMS online – use our time, not yours!
National Benchmarking –
- Include you in a New Zealand based national bench-marking programme.
HCSL Consultancy services specialising in aged residential care on a national basis since 1999. We understand how precious your time is, so we work to free your time up to get you back to doing the things you enjoy! HCSL tools and resources are developed by Nurses for Nurses in New Zealand.
Our services are provided by Registered Nurses, industry experts and Auditors with vast experience in Residential and Community, New Zealand based care services, so we can confidently say we understand the needs of your business from a hands-on-perspective.
To view a brief video over-view of the system, click here.
Reasons to use HCSL Quality Management Systems:
Gillian Robinson (RN, BN, Lead Auditor, Author) as the principal consultant has up to date in-depth working understanding of the residential care industry having performed numerous nursing roles and management roles.
- Are you using your precious time to develop or set up policy and procedures manuals?
- How many hours of your staff time are you paying for researching and updating your policies and procedures?
- Would you rather have an online web-based system for fast efficient access?
- Can you verify your systems are consistent with evidence based practice?
- Are you breezing through audits with great outcomes i.e. maximum Certification periods?
- Are you becoming more efficient and effective?
- Are your staff providing excellent care?
- Do you have an ongoing waiting list due to a fantastic reputation?
- Do you know if your business and its employees are achieving their potential?
Having guided numerous residential and community based clients on a national basis through successful Contractual and HealthCert audits, we have established a solid reputation as a Management Consultancy for achieving positive organisational, audit and training outcomes for clients.
If you would like to spend less time in the office managing paperwork and own quality system Contact us today for a no obligation quote for aged residential care consultancy, quality systems and KPI web-based monitoring services.
One more question – if a serious adverse event occurs in your facility, who’s name will appear in the newspaper headlines or Health and Disability Commission website? Yours!
News and Updates
The Draft Moving and Handling guidelines are currently being finalised with the view to be implemented from December 2017. Developed by […]Read More ›
Dysphagia diets and a lack of understanding of how to implement them consistently, is increasing risk to residents in aged […]Read More ›
What our clients say
Topics included: Quality & Risk Management, Clinical Leadership, Clinical Documentation, EPoA, ARRC, Communication and Difficult Conversations I am writing […]Read More ›
We are a medium sized rest home and hospital. The complexities of the various standards means that without a product […]Read More ›