Gillian Robinson (RN, BN, Director)
Author of the book “Excellence in residential care: a guide for managers and nurses”, Registered Nurse and Lead Auditor, Gillian has over 20 years experience as a health professional, manager in a number of industries, Certified Coach, quality systems developer and business owner.
Well placed to support you on your journey, Gillian enjoys coaching her client in achieving Compliance to contractual and legislated external requirements.
Gillian has developed a solid reputation in the residential care setting specializing in quality systems development (including health and safety systems), operational management, legislative and contractual compliance, human resources, personnel coaching, service review, restructures and audit.
An interview with Gillian
- Bachelor of Nursing – Registered Nurse
- Certified Coach (XL Results Foundation)
- Lead Auditor
- Certificate in Quality Systems Auditing Principles
- Certificate in Quality Assurance
- Certificate in Practice Nursing in Laboratory Medicine
- Partial Bachelor of Business Studies
- Multiple nursing, management courses and seminars
- Multiple studies in·Neuro linguistic Linguistic Programming (NLP)
New Zealand Aged Care Association
New Zealand Nursing Organisation Gerontology special interest group
Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand Inc.
Clients range from groups of healthcare providers to individual providers in a cross section of workplace settings. Recent clients include but are not limited to
- Residential Care Providers throughout New Zealand (Rest Home, Hospital and Dementia units)
- Community Based Providers (Homehelp and Community support organisations)
- District Health Boards – Canterbury, Southern, Nelson / Marlborough, Westland and Waitemata
- Crown Law Office
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses (groups and individuals)
- Coaching clients for life enrichment in personal and professional context
We look forward to helping take you to the next level!