Bogged down in paperwork?
- Are you spending unnecessary time on researching, developing and reviewing policies and procedures?
- You don’t need to do this any longer!
- You can now get back to doing what you enjoy!
Healthcare Compliance Solutions Limited (HCSL) supports you in achieving Certification and contractual audit outcomes through provision of a completely integrated tried and tested quality system. This system consists of a set of policy and procedure manuals accompanied by the relevant clinical practice forms. Everything you need in customised ready to use hard-copy manuals AND accessible in-the-cloud. To view a brief video demo of the system click here.
This documented Quality System has been developed and continuously refined by us over the past 15 years taking into consideration all legislation and contractual requirements for Aged Residential Care setting.
Our Quality System package which continues to pass numerous audits in multiple facilities nationally for both Certification and District Health Board contract (ARRC) audit purposes consists of:
- Policy and procedure manuals to guide meeting compliance requirements
- Fully indexed and cross referenced
- Incorporates the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work; and Food Safety Act legislation
- System accompanied by coaching and mentoring services
- Flexibility to enable modification to meet the specific requirements of your facility.
- User friendly format
- Written in practical common sense terminology
Service contracts ensure ongoing updates are provided as regulatory requirements change. A number of our clients have achieved Four Years Certification.
Policy and Procedure manuals are grouped as:
- Human Resources
- Organisation Management (includes quality and risk)
- Entry (admission) and Consumer Rights
- Safe and Appropriate Environment (Health and Safety; and Infection Prevention and Control)
- Services delivery (care services)
- Food Services
- Village (RVA related policies and procedures for those with Village facilities)
During service provision HCSL work alongside you to ensure that your system is adapted to your specific needs and provides guidance for consistent service which in turn retains happy clients for your facility. Where clinical practices are identified as not complying with current accepted best practice, you will receive mentoring and support in the change management process to achieve improvements.
Don’t waste any more of your precious time – make contact today to gain access to a System that will support you in achieving Certification, and can be maintained on your behalf!
For more information on our national NZ designed bench-marking and online quality and risk programmes, read more here or contact us
Contact us now for more information.